- March, 2016
- October, 2015
- September, 2015
- April, 2015
- February, 2015
- January, 2015
- December, 2014
- September, 2014
- June, 2014
- December, 2013
Battiato, Staff members Attend State Workshop
Omaha, NE--Douglas County Assessor/Register of Deeds Diane L. Battiato completed a 3-day workshop, and Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP) class, August 22-25, for Nebraska county assessors. Four of Battiato’s key staffers also attended the workshop—Jack Baines, chief field deputy; Larry Miller, chief office deputy; Linda Rowe, commercial manager; and Stan Mlotek, agricultural land appraiser.
The workshop and USPAP class updated county assessors and staff about recent changes in state laws, and provided extensive training regarding the responsibilities of their county offices.
The workshop and USPAP class, attended by approximately 170 county officials and employees, is part of a continuing-education-and-leadership-development series sponsored by the Nebraska Association of County Officials (NACO).
- Improved Personal-Property Filing Program Kicks Off
- Vacant or Unimproved Lot Application
- Battiato Gives First State-of-the-Office Address; Says New Office Will Exemplify Communication, Information and Transparency
- First "State of the Office" address
- Battiato Attends State Workshop
- Assessor/Register of Deeds Brings New Field Deputy Aboard
- Analysis and Retrieval Company Targets Local Property Owners